Are you a landlord?
How Can WE Guarantee To Pay Your Rent?
Simple As 1, 2 And 3
- Call or Email us to arrange for our Valuation Officer to visit your rental property. (This can be done within 48 hours)
- We will then give you a call and make you a guaranteed offer to rent your property for a guaranteed twelve month period or longer if agreed.
- If you are happy, just call in to our offices in Dolphin Lane, Boston and we will then sort out your first rent payment and the contract between us.
Our experience in running large property portfolios enables us to look at statistics and accurately predict how long it will take us to find tenants for your property, the amount of rental income and potential for bad debt we may get. This is factored together to enable us to confidently guarantee the rent that we pay you.
We will assume full responsibility for letting your property and will negotiate the best market rental value we can obtain from tenants on a property by property basis. As we manage a large number of properties, we are able to spread the financial risks associated with letting over our entire portfolio, whilst also pooling our resources. In effect, you ALWAYS get paid a sum of rent that you are happy with and you need not worry about taking risks!
We organise annual gas certificates, EPC`s and other documents for all of our properties and we always use qualified contractors at competitive rates. This is paid for by us and is not an expense passed on to you for additional profit like other letting agents do.
Why Would I Use Smart Move Letting Agents?
As soon as you have done the deal with us (which can be done in 1 hour), from then on we will deal with everything! This includes neighbours, police, council, utility companies, and general public.
We will only contact you if a major incident occurs such as fire (which is very rare), or when we need to renew your guaranteed term.
THREE WORDS – STRESS FREE LETTING
Your Own Maintenance Team
Unlike other letting companies we have our own maintenance team that can take care of most general property related problems.
Not only will we guarantee our Landlords the rent, we also cover the cost of damage caused by tenants (fair wear and tear excepted).
This service is available to landlords that have the Smartmove guaranteed rent scheme.
How do smartmove compare?
Other High Street Letting Agencies
- Rent Per Month: £600
- Void Periods: – £830
- Agent Fees: –£720 *Based on 10%
- Maintenance: -£300
- Tenant Finding Charge: -£200
- Certificates (Gas, Periodic Test): -£300
- Arrears, Court and Damages: Unpredictable!
- Not Guaranteed: £5100/£425pcm
- Payment from Smartmove: £500
- Void Periods: No Lost Rent!
- Agent Fees: No Agent Fees!
- Maintenance: No fees for repairing damage caused by tenants (fair wear and tear excepted).
- Tenant Finding Charge: No Finding Fees!
- Certificates (Gas, Periodic Test): No Certificate Fees!
- Arrears, Court and Damages: No Fees, No Worries!
- Guaranteed £6000 /£500pcm
I live in Australia and this was just what i was looking for, managed and no risk of getting a damaged house back or the rent not getting paid, this is the future for lettingsMr G. - Skegness
Thank you very much for helping me, could not believe how quick you came to our property and within an hour we were stress free.Mr D. - Boston
Thanks to smartmove we starting to receive rent on our second property on the very day we signed up with Louise, this allowed us to enjoy our retirement knowing we get our rent every month.Mrs C Brown. - Spalding
* The above worked examples are purely hypothetical and illustrative only. The actual figures achieved will vary from property to property and from time to time. We will attempt to sub-let your property at the best market rent that we can achieve; which is likely to be higher than the guaranteed rent that we can offer you.
When do you get paid ?
As soon as you sign a contract with us, we will start paying you on a date that we agree with you. As simple as that. If the property is unlet, that is our problem; not yours.
Who is your tenant ?
We are. We become your tenant and guarantee your rent. You will only ever have to deal with us, not the occupiers of your property ( they will become our tenants when we let your property).
Finding Good Tenants
We take financial risks that would normally be yours. If tenants do not pay rent, or if they damage your property, then we cover the loss. It is in our best interests to choose our tenants wisely.
Hows does this work?
Landlords often question how we get paid from this arrangement. Well, we will pay you less than the market value for your property, when compared to the rent that we hope to obtain when we eventually let it. However, we assume the risk and obligations associated with managing your property. Also, the chances are that, over a period of time, you will actually be better off under the terms of the deal that we offer you than if you had assumed the full risks and obligations of managing your property yourself ( not to mention the reduction of your stress levels ). It really is that straight forward. You can then concentrate on how you really want to spend your time that you have saved !